Being rich in water, watermelon helps us to satiate more easily, in addition to eliminating toxins and excess fluids through urine, so it can be useful to lose weight. The diet of watermelon can be very effective to lose weight and detoxify the body naturally and without starving. This diet is one of the healthiest; since in addition to giving us good results, the food plan includes other foods that provide the energy that the body needs for their day to day. However, do not forget that it is necessary to consult a doctor in case you want to lose weight. Your opinion is what should prevail. Stay tuned for this article in which we show you the benefits of watermelon and how to make a diet based on it that can be useful for weight loss. Revision
What Properties does Watermelon have to Lose Weight?
“Watermelon is a food that is characterized by its high water content and its low amount of calories”.
For these reasons, it is a great ally to lose weight.
Among its benefits and properties we can find the following:
- It is diuretic and depurative. In fact, it can facilitate the elimination of liquids and wastes from the body.
- It is hypocaloric, since for every 100 grams of watermelon; we receive 7 grams of sugar and 32 calories.
- It is a rich source of water. One of the main characteristics of watermelon in its composition: between 90 and 95% of it is water. Thanks to this, watermelon is a very powerful natural satiating.
- It has detoxifying properties. It is characterized as a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin A, Beta-carotene and Vitamin C.
- It is a rich source of fiber. This property is ideal to help us maintain a good digestive function.
- Finally, it should be noted that it is suitable for diabetics, since it is low in carbohydrates and sugars.
How to make the Diet of Watermelon?
The diet of watermelon can be beneficial to lose weight in a healthy way. Before starting it, we must know that we can only do it for a maximum of 5 days, without exceeding its application. In fact, if we overdo it can have negative effects on health, such as the rebound effect. In addition, pregnant women, children or people with liver problems should not do it. Once we have clear recommendations and are willing and committed, it is time to move on to the diet plan of the watermelon diet:
- First day: take a cup of coffee or tea, 2 whole-grain crackers, a natural yogurt and 1 slice of watermelon.
- Second day: swallow a cup of coffee with skimmed milk and 1 toast of whole wheat bread spread with light cheese.
- Third day: take a cup of coffee or tea, 1 toast of wholemeal bread or 2 crackers, 2 slices of ham or turkey sausage, as well as 1 slice of watermelon.
- Fourth day: take a cup of tea, 2 whole-grain crackers, a natural yogurt and 1 slice of watermelon.
- Fifth day: drink a cup of coffee with skimmed milk and without sugar; eat 2 whole-grain crackers. Finally, add 1 slice of watermelon.
During the 5 days that we make the diet of watermelon, we must eat at mid-morning all the amount of watermelon we want. The recommended minimum is 2 slices. In addition, we can also prepare a watermelon juice and drink it 10 minutes before lunch.
- First day: eat a grilled beef steak, 1 plate of broccoli or another vegetable, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 plain yogurt without sugar.
- Second day: take a plate of boiled cauliflower, 2 baked chicken legs and 1 natural yogurt if sugar.
- Third day: eat grilled calamari or a portion of fish. You can also add grilled mushrooms or a plate of vegetables, and a natural yogurt.
- Fourth day: eat a grilled filet of beef, 1 serving of brown rice and 1 natural yogurt.
- Fifth day: prepare and take a puree of zucchini or carrots, 1 portion of grilled breast and 1 natural yogurt.
As in the mid-morning, 5 days of the diet you can eat 2 or more slices of watermelon or prepare a juice without sugar.
- First day: prepare grilled hake, artichokes sautéed with garlic and finish with 1 slice of watermelon.
- Second day: take a plate of vegetable soup without fat, 1 slice of fish baked with lemon and, again, finish with 1 slice of watermelon.
- Third day: eat a grilled breast fillet, a vegetable salad, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and, once again, 1 slices of watermelon.
- Fourth day: you can take a vegetable puree, 1 tortilla stuffed with asparagus or spinach and 1 slice of watermelon.
- Fifth day: cook a plate of mashed leeks with a bit of grated cheese and add 1 fillet of hake grilled and 1 slice of watermelon for dessert.
It is Important that you Keep in Mind…
Remember that you should apply this diet in excess because it can have side effects on health. The ideal is to follow step by step in the feeding plan during the recommended 5 days. Once this time has passed, you should continue with a healthy diet, free of fatty foods and junk food in general. Also, it is advisable to start a healthy exercise routine and include more water per day and, of course, visit a nutritionist doctor and follow their advice.
watermelon diet rules, watermelon and egg diet, how to do the watermelon diet, watermelon diet success, watermelon at night weight loss, ,watermelon diet, watermelon weight loss, 24 hour watermelon cleanse, zulurunner.com, zulurunner
#watermelondietrules #watermelonandeggdiet #howtodothewatermelondiet #watermelondietsuccess #watermelonatnightweightloss # #watermelondiet #watermelonweightloss #24hourwatermeloncleanse #zulurunnercom #zulurunner