When talking about fast diet and 7-day diet, we do not talk about sex distinctions. So many men, like women, can follow her because they want to look good and lose weight. But making a healthy 7-day diet can bring you quick and noticeable results. First you must be aware that 7-day diets are perfect for losing a small amount of weight. Actually, they cannot be maintained for long, due to their restrictions. Well, these could cause damage to our health. In this article, we will share some of the most famous 7-day diets. In addition, we will dispel your doubts about whether it is healthy eat under a diet of 7 days or not. Stay to read.
These are the Most Famous 7-Day Diets
There are a lot of 7-day diets that people follow and many others have invented. Following the need to lose weight quickly, here we show you the most famous:
Soup Burns Fats
It was invented to cover the need of those people who wanted to purify their body. Also to get rid of liquids, going down from three to eight kilos.
The Diet of Lemon
It is based on following a common diet in terms of meals. However, before each dish lemonade is taken with cayenne pepper and cinnamon, but without sugar.
7-Days of Diet Without Flours
You must follow a healthy and balanced meal plan without flours, combined with water and an exercise routine.
It is one of the strictest, since you should only eat apples and drink water for a week. You can only add salads and vegetables.
The 7-Day Diet Really Works?
Some are based on not mixing some food groups in a single dish of food. Normally, food is divided into five groups:
The objective is to consume only one group of these foods every day, without mixing them with others. They are quite strict because they seek a quick result, but it is not advisable to follow it for more than a week. If we want the diet to work, it does not have to be combined with other food groups. That is, do not mix sweet fruits with fat, or carbohydrates with proteins.
“In addition, it is important to eat at least two liters of water during that week to hydrate the body”.
And just use salt, lemon, apple cider vinegar and pepper as condiments. If you focus on these rules and fulfill them to the fullest, the 7-day diet will work perfectly for you.
How much can I Reduce by Making the Diet of Fruits and Vegetables?
Fulfilling the diet of fruits and vegetables in 7 days you can reduce at least 3 kilos. But to follow it, you should only include the following foods:
- Vegetables: all are good. You can include them in your main course and also for dinner.
- Fruits: it is also highly recommended to include them all. You can consume two to three servings per day.
- Cereals and legumes: rice, pasta, whole meal bread, lentils and potatoes.
- Skimmed dairy products: yogurt, milk and cheese.
Mixing these foods and basing the majority of your diet on only fruits and vegetables, in seven days you can reduce at least 3 kilos. Remember, you should not exceed the amount of time with such strict diets.
Menu for the 7-Day Diet
We will base this 7-day diet on women, since when they reach middle age they want to lower it. In addition, they begin to accumulate too much fat in their body and are prone to suffer from diabetes or heart disease.
- Breakfast: 7 oz of non-fat Greek yogurt, with 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and 1/2 of grapefruit.
- Snack: 5 sticks of celery with 2 tablespoons of almond butter.
- Lunch: the chicken spinach salad is the indicated one. You should have 2 cups of raw spinach, 4 oz of grilled chicken and 1/4 of sliced avocado.
- Snack: 1 latte of almond milk of six ounces.
- Dinner: cod marinated with green tea over lentils and currants salad.
- Breakfast: Broccoli and egg toast.
- Snack: One cup of sugar peas with 1 oz. Of goat cheese and fresh thyme. Heat them in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Lunch: A salad of prawns can be made with 2 cups of mixed vegetables for babies, 5 shrimp and 1/4 of avocado steamed. Also, 2 hearts of sliced sticks and 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Snack: 1 green apple with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Dinner: 1 small sweet potato, 1 cup of sautéed spinach, 1/4 lemon, juice, 4 ounces of grilled chicken.
- Breakfast: Banana and avocado smoothie is made with 1 cup of almond milk and 1 small frozen banana. Also, 1 tablespoon of walnut butter, 1/2 small avocado and 1 handful of raw spinach. Additionally, 1 tablespoon of protein powder to finish the recipe.
- Snack: 5 carrots with 1 tablespoon of hummus.
- Lunch: 2 cups of carrot kale salad with 1/2 cup of quinoa and 1/3 cup of chickpeas.
- Snack: 12 small olives and 1 oz of Parmesan cheese.
- Dinner: 4 oz grilled tuna steak and 1 cup sautéed red cabbage.
- Breakfast: Salmon pesto cake.
- Snack: 1 cup of sliced strawberries with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Lunch: Tuna salad.
- Snack: 1 cup of blueberries and 10 almonds.
- Dinner: 4 oz of grilled pork tenderloin and 2 cups of bok Choy sautéed with 2 teaspoons of avocado oil.
- Breakfast: 1/3 cup of dry oatmeal, cooked in water and 1 banana. You add 2 teaspoons of almond butter and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Snack: 1 cup of cucumber slices and 2 tablespoons of guacamole.
- Lunch: avocado and cucumber nori rolls.
- Snack: 7 oz of non-fat Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon of flax seeds.
- Dinner: 4 oz of baked salmon with 1/4 lemon juice. 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, with 2 cups of sautéed spinach.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal pancakes.
- Snack: 5 sticks of celery.
- Lunch: Green salad with bacon.
- Snack: 1/2 grapefruit and 10 nuts.
- Dinner: Peppers stuffed with quinoa.
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites) and 1/2 teaspoon of oregano and 1/3 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Snack: 1 sliced red pepper and 2 tablespoons guacamole.
- Lunch: Chicken salad.
- Snack: 5 cups of popcorn.
- Dinner: 3 beans with chili.
Is it Healthy to Eat Under a 7-Day Diet?
As we have repeated several times in the article, it is healthy as long as it does not exceed more than 7 days. It is effective and beneficial, but also dangerous because it must be strict in order to achieve good results.