When you are on a diet you also need to do physical activity to burn more calories and keep your body healthy. When you decide to adapt your routine to a healthier lifestyle, you are more likely to
“Get better long-term results if you combine physical activity during the diet”.
Professional athletes and their coaches know this fact and also know that this beneficial relationship is not the fruit of a day. In truth, it is the result of a symbiosis between training work and the right nutrients for each situation.
Main Benefits of Any Physical Activity During the Diet
We talk about the main benefits of the regular practice of physical activity and the maintenance of a diet adapted to it. We can list:
- Prevention of weight gain.
- Reduction of the risks of overweight and obesity.
- It helps to prevent chronic diseases. Like cardiovascular diseases. Such as heart attacks and hypertension. And other such as colon cancer, breast cancer, osteoporosis or constipation.
- Improvements in muscle tone. Like strength, balance ability and flexibility.
- Prevention of apathetic states. Also of stress and depression.
- Improvement of health status and mood at all levels.
Functions that Make up the Total Energy Expenditure
Throughout the day, our body performs a variety of processes for which it needs energy. For example:
- BMR: It is the energy that is used in performing the basic functions. How to breathe, circulate blood or maintain body temperature. This group depends on the physical and anthropometric conditions of the individual. Although also external aspects, such as climate or altitude.
- Thermogenic effect of food. This is the energy that is used in the digestion, absorption and metabolization of nutrients. It is the smallest component of caloric expenditure. It accounts for around 10% of the total.
- Physical activity. This is the energy used to cover daily physical activities. This includes physical activity based on daily general actions. In addition to the physical exercise of sports and sports as such or regulated exercise.
This is the most variable section. Since, depending on whether a person is sedentary or active, their spending in this area can increase more than double.
- This expense occurs in children and adolescents. It is when we have an extra energy expenditure dedicated to the growth and development of new tissues. In addition, there is also an expense due to physical and sexual maturation.
- Due to the stress suffered by a chronic disease. Or by surgical interventions, degenerative processes, or the presence of fever. For this reason, the number of calories needed to maintain an adequate nutritional status can be greatly increased.
The Benefits of Correct Nutrition for Physical Activity
It will help our body recover faster after the activity. Some of the beneficial effects that a correct diet has on physical activity will be:
- We can train for longer and with greater intensity. This, in addition to its beneficial effects on the body, will allow us to achieve a greater sense of personal improvement.
- Delays the onset of fatigue.
- It allows a faster recovery of the organism.
- It helps the body adapt better. And more quickly to the type of exercise performed.
- Improves body composition and strength.
- Improves concentration during physical activity. It is important when doing group sports. Since it improves personal performance and will be beneficial for everyone.
- It helps to keep the immune system healthier.
- Reduces the risk of injuries resulting from physical activity performed.
For all these effects, the benefits of combining physical activity during the diet are evident. Also, the diet must adapt to the type of exercise performed. And thus cover the needs of nutrients, which will vary according to each activity.
10 benefits of physical activity, benefits of exercise essay, facts about exercise benefits, what is exercise, benefits of exercise articles, short term benefits of physical activity, importance of exercise essay, mental benefits of exercise, zulurunner.com, zulurunner
#10benefitsofphysicalactivity #benefitsofexerciseessay #factsaboutexercisebenefits #whatisexercise #benefitsofexercisearticles #shorttermbenefitsofphysicalactivity #importanceofexerciseessay #mentalbenefitsofexercise #zulurunnercom #zulurunner